I'm Back.

Lieber Besucher, Herzlich Willkommen bei: Radio PARALAX - Community Forum. Falls dies ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I'm Back.

After a long hiatus and a slight name Change I'm back. :)

Long story short.. an HD Crash took out a few of my W.I.P projects and as well being busy with work I didnt feel like re-starting.

Now.. I think its time to return back to the projects.... what are they?? I will reveal them when I have some post work to show.... In mean time sit back and enjoy some Paralax Radio!! :)
  • Hello and welcome back.:cheers:

Glad too see you here again after a long time. I hope you noted that many things have changed in the maintime, even from my side. And it's still nor perfect...I'm learning.

Also great having you in the show. I hope, you listen my greet (in very bad english).;)

If you want, just try out the chat. Amok and CZ-Tunes are also there at the moment.:)

I hope you have time enough to check out some stuff regularly depending to your time. Have a nice evening...et merci pour écouter notre radio.;)
    Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PARALAX ()